Friday, July 6, 2012

A New Way Of Looking At The British Missile Defense System For The Olympics


Missiles (Photo Credit: Almay)

A few Britons have filed a lawsuit against the government, namely the Ministry of Defense, for placing highly visible, high velocity Starstreak missiles on the roof of their building in east London, as a protection measure for the Olympics. However, the people involved are looking at this situation the wrong way. 

 

Building in east London housing flats

If it were me, I'd use the situation to my advantage, by hanging a sign over my front door with the words "If you break into my property and eat my McVitties, I will nuke the living daylights out of you." You see, it's all in how you look at it. Lemons to lemonade, people, lemons to lemonade.

RELATED ARTICLES