Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MELISSA GORGA IS TALKING AND STEPPIN OUT

****
In this weeks Steppin' Out magazine, Real New Jersey Housewife stunner Melissa Gorga sits down with Chaunce Hayden and dishes on her real relationship with her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice.... Melissa also comes clean about being a stripper, marrying for money and why it's not so great to be on the cover of a magazine! Oh yeah..... and remember Dainelle Staub? Nobody else does either apparently.
****


Melissa Gorga



ON TERESA GIUDICE CLAIMING THE CAST IS JEALOUS OF HER:



I think Teresa's interview with In Touch was just ridiculous. She has her successful cook book and good for her. Nobody is jealous of that. I don’t see any reason why any of us, including Caroline, Jacqueline or Kathy would be jealous of her. That’s just ridiculous. That is just a cover for Teresa. It’s a way for her to fire back at us by saying we’re jealous of her. I think it’s one of those things she put out in the press to change everybody’s mind and take the heat off herself. But it’s completely not true. Everybody is very happy at home. We all live a good life, so I see no reason for anyone to be jealous. We only wish her success. I actually wish her much more success. I hope her cookbooks do even better. It has no effect on any of our lives. That article was just silly. It was ridicules.


ON NOT WANTING MAGAZINE COVERS:



But sadly the public wants to see controversy. Whenever you see a person on the cover it’s usually for something negative. It’s very hard to get on the cover of a magazine for something positive unless you’re getting married or having a baby. So if you ever see any of us on the cover of a magazine it’s because it’s something negative. That’s kind of sad. It’s almost to the point you don’t want a cover unless you’re having a baby or getting married. Otherwise it means bad news for you. Know what I mean?


ON MARRYING JOE FOR MONEY:


That’s silly. It’s so obvious how we feel about each other. There are times when Joe and I have zero money. Joe and I fell in love at first sight. So it’s just silly. I don’t think anyone even entertains that. You can see how much we love each other just from watching the show. We have three beautiful kids and we’re madly in love with each other. We don’t go anywhere without each other. I think he’s the sexiest guy in the world and he feels the same about me. That’s just silly.


ON BEING AN EXOTIC DANCER:


It’s nonsense. It’s not true. I was a bartender. I have a BA and I graduated college to be a teacher and I bartended through college. I did bartend, but I was never a dancer of any sought. I’m actually extremely modest. It’s just not true. It’s a shame the level of lowness a person will go to bring another person down. It’s kind of sad. The fact that someone would actually lie about something like that just to hurt a person is disgusting. The fact that someone would try to plant that into the press and make that a part of people’s minds is not playing fair and it’s very dirty.


ON DANIELLE STAUB:


I don’t think anyone cares about her anymore. I don’t even hear her name come up to much. She’s off the show, so I don’t think anyone even thinks about her anymore. We don’t put too much thought into her. She’s not there and she’s not a factor.